Saturday, August 12, 2006

Murky Waters

I feel like I am walking the plank, yet the topsy-turvy ocean below does not scare me completely, only it's deepest darkest crevices...and the first 50 ft. However, unlike in most scurvy pirate plank scenarios, there is no wind weathered ne're-do-well prodding me with his half sober sword. Just me, walking the plank, as if I were taking a quick dip in a late summer afternoon. I have chosen to walk the plank. Chosen to dive into my fears and short comings, and quite frankly, I don't know what I will find, beside my fears and short-comings. I don't know what I want to find. Buried treasure I suppose, to stick to the metaphor. Enough treasure to make me infamous.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the heck are you talking about? I'm sooooooo confused!

12:23 PM

 
Blogger The Mountain Millers said...

Read between the lines my friend and you will find a career in psychology.

1:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read between the lines? The last time I did that I got kicked in the nuts by someone who apparently wasn't interested. So no thanks.

If you want to make a pass at me just come right out and say it: don't make me guess.

8:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you blogging about being naked again? Nake in public, with nakedness all about? It's a bit like walking the plank, but the metaphor is awkward. Try, "effluencing the stage".

1:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home